We responsibly dispose of your old television so you don’t have to
In today’s constantly evolving world of technology, certain electronic devices are sentenced to shorter and shorter life spans. Televisions are no exception. With the evolution of the flat-screen smart TV, thousands of old televisions have been rendered useless. JDog Junk Removal & Hauling knows how to responsibly dispose of old TVs so you don’t have to.
How It Works
Here’s a glimpse of the television removal process:
- We arrive on time for the scheduled appointment.
- Show our team members to the television you need them to collect.
Recycling: This is How to Dispose of Old TVs
- Electronic products like TVs contain chemicals. So, when simply dumped into a landfill, these chemicals are leaked out, polluting the water supply and air quality.
- Televisions contain a number of valuable recyclable materials. Some of these include copper, glass, and plastic.
- JDog makes every effort to recycle old televisions whenever possible. We take your old TV to a recycling facility that removes the recyclable parts and properly disposes of the other pieces.
The JDog Junk Removal & Hauling Promise
We are on a mission to empower Veteran business ownership. We believe in Respect, Integrity, and Trust. We follow the principles of hard work, dedication, and community service.
We reuse, recycle, resell, and re-purpose your items whenever possible. 60-80% of the items we haul away are kept out of the landfill.
We arrive when expected. We respect your time, your home and your belongings. We are licensed, where required, and fully insured.